Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 8

A picture that makes you laugh...


This picture isn't even that funny, it was probably a 'had to be there' moment... but the story behind it is that I was complaining that I have a huge head and that my sister's head is smaller and more proportional than mine... my mom said that wasnt true (which it is) so to prove it to me she decided to take a picture of our heads. This was the result of my mother saying
"okay girls smile on three!"...



After my mom took the picture she looked at it on the display of her camera and burst out laughing. Sometimes my Mom, Sister, and I have this problem where if one of us starts laughing then the rest join in and none of us can stop (even if we don't know why we are laughing). So we sat there hysterically laughing for a good 5 minutes to the point that my mom may or may not have pee'd her pants... this picture cracks me up every time I see it.


and I think its clear that I have a HUGE head.


but I keep of thinking of pictures that make me laugh so im just going to show a few more...

My Cousins Noah and Mataya

My dad's black eye on Christmas


and especially those random pictures you get from people when they are bored...

2 comments:

Morgan Walker said...

taya's face....hahahaha

Gwen said...

I guess you have no shame....your Dad looks like a thug, your boyfriend like a drag queen, your brother like a mixed up walrus and you and your sister....well, you KNOW what that picture does to me!!!