Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bowling

Okay so I have a strange passion for bowling... I love it. Am I good at it? No. but i really enjoy it. My 2nd semester at BYU I took a half credit bowling class for fun and absolutely loved it. I never broke 200 but when you are bowling 3 days a week for an hour you do improve a lot so I got pretty dang close, but anyway... I went on a date a little over a week ago and from previous conversation he knew I liked bowling so he decided to take me. I think he anticipated that like most people I would be really bad at it and he asked me if I wanted to get bumpers (so insulting right? I guess he forgot that I'm Emily Rogers) so obviously I said no, then I think I sort of blew him out of the water when this happened....
Is that 152 to 115? it sure is! Like that turkey in the 9th and 10th frame? Yeah, I was pretty proud of myself. To get his man card back though he wanted to play another game, but then the lights went out and cosmic bowling started and unfortunately for me I CAN'T bowl well when the lights are out... i HATE cosmic bowling. I only scored like a 90 or something the 2nd game... so he did have a better total combined score but I didn't care, I still had the highest score of the night.

There isn't really a point to this post... just to say if anyone ever feels the urge to go bowling call me up because I'd go whenever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love this post! you're way better than me and i used to be on a league!

Sharon said...

I don't think I've ever gotten over 100.