Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 9


A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most...

Hands Down, without a question that is my Mom
I got blessed with the greatest mom in the entire world. Somehow she knows how to deal with me, and thats saying a lot in itself. She has always been right there for me when I needed anything. I have always had a major problem with stressing and freaking out about things (even since elementary school) but even when I left for school at BYU,and she has always been right there on the other end of phone when I need to talk to someone. Whenever I am having a hard time she puts together the sweetest packages to send me and help just make my day that much better. She knows me better than anyone, what things I like, don't like, you name it. I can talk to her about anything. Everyone that has met my mom tells me how great she is, even today one of my friends that recently got home from their mission said to me "Even though your in Utah I might go over to your house to hang out with your mom because she is THAT cool". Its true. My mom is the best

2 comments:

Gwen said...

wow - baby girl - I just happened upon this post. What a tender surprise. THANKS

Emily Joy said...

love you mom!