Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 6


A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day...

I've honestly never fantasized about things like "ooh I wish I were that celebrity (or person), I would be so much happier if I were as good looking or as talented or as rich as them". I just think its sort of depressing to do that. Why cant we just be happy with who we are instead of needing to be someone else? Maybe that sounds like a Miss America-esque answer

but its really how I feel.

But for the sake of them game, I need to pick someone... so I choose...

BOB BARKER
Seriously though... How fun would it be to give people sweet prizes all day?
I've always wanted to spin the Big Wheel, I bet if I were Bob they would let me.
I'm still upset they gave the show to Drew.

But now that I'm thinking about it my brain is rolling and I am also going to say...

Tabitha D'umo
Nappytabs


I'll be honest, it wouldn't be the worst thing to be able to dance and choreograph like she can. I'd want to be her on a night of SYTYCD where she had done a really cool dance and Nigel says "you guys really outdid yourselves this time" and everyone would clap or maybe a night she gets to judge. For real though how fun would it be to have a husband that would always dance with you? I sure hope I can find someone that will dance with me sometimes... or maybe even let me make up stupid dances and then be patient enough to let me teach it to him even if he has NO dance experience ever but will still learn it for me just because he loves me (even if he doesn't want to)... does anyone know a guy like that?


:)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Freakin' LOVE Nappytabs... last year's Twitch and Alex dance was sickening, it was so good.
Those pictures of you two dancing are SO CUTE! I just died a little. You guys are even cuter than Nappytabs... just sayin'.

Gwen said...

Bahahaha - BOB BARKER!!! you are the best!! and it IS cool you have danced with Nappytabs. question: how'd you make the pic of you & the Russian?