Monday, April 18, 2011

I have the BEST mom

Okay so I'm taking a short break from the photo challenge just to give my two cents on how great my mom is. I know, i know everyone thinks their mom is the best (and i guess thats the great things about moms is that yours always will be the best) but really my mom is such

a sweetheart. She always is so thoughtful and puts together the sweetest things that she knows will make your day. Like one time after my first semester away at school when she picked me up at the airport she was waiting there for me in my convertible with the top down with a Fiji water and a box of charleston chews sitting on the passenger seat for
me. Thats just one example but She just always thinks ahead like that, so anyway when i got home from work/finals today i had a HUGE package waiting for me along with a letter. The letter was my Official acceptance into BYU's athletic training Program! woohoo! and the package was from my mom.

So obviously it was a good day. In the package my mom put a bunch of my favorite snacks and cereal to help "get me through finals" complete with oreos, flaming hot cheetos, bagels, apples and carmel dip, sunflower seeds, rice cakes, and Reeses Puffs. And there was a little "final survival" bag that had gum (which i always need during tests or else i bite my nails), Kit Kats (my favorite), a new pencil, then just cute stuff like hand sanitizer (since I'm in Microbiology and I've spent the semester learning about the microbes everywhere) and lip gloss. Also there was a big picture that she got that was super cute and totally fit me. Where she manages to find things that are always so perfect ill never know. She is just so great and knows how to make my day. I hope I can be half the mom she is someday. Thanks mom, you are the best and i cant wait to come home for the summer!!! See you in 5 DAYS!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mom is so dang cute! sometimes i wish i went to school out of state so my family would do cute things for me like that!

Alison said...

while i think my mom is the best, yours comes in a close second! she is soooo thoughtful and fun. good luck finishing up the semester!

The Rogers said...

I have been loving your picture posts, they are so fun! But I love your Mom too! Sometime I just want to spend a day with her shopping- where does she find the most perfect things?! You're almost done with the week! See you this weekend!!!!