Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 4: A picture of your favorite night

Okay... how do you possibly pick a favorite night? It seems impossible, But really... so again i'm going to do a couple..

So one of them was this dress up night with Kristi. It was basically the last time we had a solid
girls night before she got married. I know I'm a 13 year old girl at heart but It was so fun. We said we were going to start a diet and instead went to Filibertos and made a Pizookie. Then we went crazy and put on all of my old dance costumes and took pictures.
I dont know why I love this night so much but I do.























Another one was when my mom came to visit me in utah! Sometimes the semesters seem so long when you dont get to see your family, so it was so fun having her here! We went and ate at the ski resort then saw burlesque then went to get me some new work pants... but how can you look at pants when they have fur coats and mad hatter hats in the store?























Another one was my Sadies Day activity to 6-Flags my Senior year. I mean who doesn't love a day of riding roller coasters right? But this post is about nights so the reason this makes the list of favorite nights is because (I give you permission to gag) on the drive home that night, it was the first time a certain person said I love you.


I would keep going because as I keep typing I think of more nights I want to put but... I guess I'll spare you all and stop :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! i love that you're doing the 60 day challenge, what a fun way to post so many memories~