Saturday, February 16, 2008

Christmas!

I absolutly love christmas time! it is by far the best time of the year and of course reminds me of my grandma Rogers. This year the big Rogers Christmas eve party was at our house. I love getting to see all of the family. It seems like even if people can't make it to the beach or a birthday bag party, christmas is the one time where you usually get to see everyone and i love my family more than anything. Every year morgan and i get a picture together with santa... haha no matter how old i get i dont think i wil think christmas will be complete without this kodak moment with morgan :)
haha the only thing that makes me sad about christmas time is when the night ends i'm the only one at home but since megan and steve love me so much they spent their first christmas married at our house with me! i have the best siblings ever! well christmas morning we opened gifts then later Jonathan kristin and tyler, my grandpa and my aunt Amy uncle Rick and Cousin Erik came over for christmas dinner. Im so greatful for the holiday season!

No comments: