Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bounce U!

for mutual we went to bounce U. for those of you that dont know what bounce u is, its just a place that has two huge rooms with all sorts of the carnival type big inflatable obstacle courses and slides and whatnot. the best thing there in this huge thing than has about 4 layers of these wierd strappy things than can hold your weight but then you can fall through them all the way to the bottom. wow that sounded so intelligent...that probably doesn't make any sense but anyways. haha it was so much fun! we all came out with some burns but it was well wortrth it.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

your blog is amazing! I'm glad you're making one. it's now another great distraction for me at work. How did your mom spell out Yes for you homecoming date? And I swear I have a picture of my dad that looks just like your Dad's picture on the blog. Same glasses and smile- crazy!